Teachers & Caregivers
When to use:
- A great free play or structured play large motor activity.
- Is a great tool to have available if your child is spinning, jumping, climbing and showing that they are looking for movement opportunities.
How to use:
- Weight limit is 90 LBS and should be used with kids ages 2-7. For children that are walking, running, climbing. Should be used with children that do not have those skills.
- This toy requires CONSTANT adult supervision. Should not be used if caregivers are unable to provide this level of supervision.
- Can be used on it’s own or can be used as part of an obstacle course.