When to use:
- A great way to strengthen trunk/core and head/neck muscles.
- A great way to promote ability to be in different positions (tummy, back, sidelying and seated if 7+ months).
How to use:
- It is recommended that you provide support and education from a therapist prior to using with your child. Peanut balls are often used for therapeutic purposes.
- Requires FULL support and FULL attention for safety. Never leave a child unattended while using the peanut ball.
- With your full support, put your child on their tummy rolling the ball forward and backward (only far enough that the child does not lose their position on the ball).
- Stabilizing the ball between your knees, you can also try putting your child on their back. If 7+ months, and with full support you can also try placing on their side or seated.
**Please note, this is not recommended for classroom use as it is difficult for a teacher to provide full attention to 1 child with multiple children in the room **