Teachers & Caregivers
When to use:
- To promote mindful breathing.
- The breathing boards also help to provide a visual and tangible item to pair with breathing (which can be a difficult concept for kids to learn and understand).
How to use:
- These are a great option for children to use when they are upset and needing time and space to slow their body down.
- BUT they are even better for children to use throughout their day. Practicing breathwork teaches foundational and rooted mindful breathing techniques and changes the actual physiology of the body and brain. When we use breathing proactively, it becomes who we are and what we do.
- Might even be helpful for teachers and parents ;-)
Mindful Maze Breathing Boards