Teachers & Caregivers
When to use:
- The activity is intended for toddlers, but kids of all ages typically enjoy this type of play.
- A great way to teach to sorting, organizing, in/out and cause and effect type of play.
- A great way to teach motor sequencing and repetition.
How to use:
- This activity can be used anywhere: at the table, in the highchair, on the floor
- You can also organize/set-up this activity to be whatever you want: free play, imaginative play, turn-taking play and/or learning play (matching colors.)
Balls and Cups